I WOULD LIKE TO BE A MEMBER OF AeH2
Becoming a member is easy, and has many benefits. Nearly all of the companies and research centres making up Spain’s “who’s who” in hydrogen and fuel cell technology are already members.
If you already have enough information and have made up your mind, this is the procedure to follow:
1. Fill out the registration form:
3. Within 10 days, after informing the Board of Directors, we will inform you about the acceptance of your application and give you the information you need to pay the annual fee by bank transfer. The amount of the fee for each category is indicated below (fees as approved in the General Meeting of 24 May 2012):
- Large company or group of companies: EUR 2,640 + 18% VAT
- Public agencies, non-profit organizations, and SMEs with more than 50 employees: EUR 1,320 euros + 18% VAT
- SMEs with no more than 50 employees: EUR 660 + 18% VAT
- Individual members: EUR 68.28 + 18% VAT
5. Now you can send your member information, which we will post on the website in accordance with the Criteria for Member Information on the Web Approved by the Board of Directors. If you require more detailed information or wish to submit a comment or question about the Association, we are at your disposal.